Insanity is an FNaF (Five Nights at Freddy's) fangame, created by Blackout and other developers.
|Released:||October 31st, 2015|
|Engine:||Clickteam Fusion 2.5|
|Genre:||Point and Click|
Insanity takes place after the events of FNaF 2 (Five Nights at Freddy's 2) which takes place in an insane type Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Full of Insane Animatronics, with deadly looks.
The player starts off in an Office, which with them, they have a Monitor to access the cameras, but can only be used for a limited time as it has a Battery meter, and can only be recharged if the player isn't using the monitor.
Whenever an Insane animatronic is sighted, the player would pull up their monitor to avoid getting killed by them.
The Fan can be used as a mechanic, as if Insane SpringBonnie is sighted, the player would turn off the Fan to avoid getting killed, however, repeatly turning the fan off and on can cause a jumpscare by a Yellow Bear which would be spotted in the hallway.
The player can use the cameras to check which locations the Animatronics are, however, if the player does not use the cameras for a certain amount of time, Insane Freddy's Tophat would disable the cameras.
- The game's release date was the Halloween of 2015.
- The game was an indirect revival of one of the earlier projects that Blackout worked on named The Last Chapter. This however was not done purposefully and the simularities between the two games where noticed by Blackout a few months after Insanity's release.
- The game was supposed to get a new update on multiple occasions, the biggest one being the cancelled Insanity 2.0 Update.
- The game was completed in a total of 15 days.
- Michael_V made all of the character models a small timespan of 6 hours.